Monday, October 9, 2017

OPEN LETTER TO RIDWAN KAMIL (7 September 2017)


Dear Mr. Kamil,
I'm just following up my tweet couple days ago.

There is no doubt that you are nice and educated person. You've also been known as one of the best Mayor in Indonesia. That's why I like you and respect you.

When you talk about humanity, I believe you are aware of that all people should be treated equally. There is no differentiate due to skin color, religion, race, gender, language, or age.

I appreciate your concern regarding this humanity issue by sending a letter to Myanmar Government. I am honestly really impressed by your effort in collecting donation from Indonesian people especially from residents of Bandung to help Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar that have been discriminated and persecuted by Myanmar Government.

However, I just don't want you take advantage on Rohingya issue to lift your popularity up to reach more voter for your political career, considering the West Java Governor election campaign will be starting next year.

I don't believe you think that Yemen war victims have less or no value compare to Rohingya people. We agree that all war victims are the same regardless.
I'm sure many people including myself are expecting you to read this letter. We all are waiting for your respond.

Please give us your very best answer so we have no doubt to vote for you.
GOD bless you and your family,
GOD bless Bandung, and
GOD bless Indonesia.


Best regards,
Raymond Liauw.

No comments:

Post a Comment